Monday, February 25, 2013

Employees and employers

Simple and to the point
1. Employer's dream is to have reliable employees.

2. Employee's dream is to have a more than decent salary.

Let's say I am an employer. And I have full confidence in my employees. What should I do? To hire spies among employees, to put ten thousand video cameras to hire supervisors, to prostrate, to what? The answer is simple, brainer: high salary. So big that my employee have no evil thoughts, because elsewhere will not find salary here.


7 Responses to employers and employees





  1. 'Mnealui says:

    08/09/2011 at 08:01



    Any pay you give an employee, he will always say it's not enough, and if another employer gives more after a while everything will yield to temptation. I do not know how being outside but here in Romania I would wonder be wrong.


    Reply





    • derscanu says:

      08/09/2011 at 5:21 p.m.



      Well, if my job pays the £ 1000, and an employer gives me 3000, I was being so stupid as to give to such a salary foot. On the contrary, I do my best to thank the employer, because I'm sure can not find anywhere else so well.


      Reply




  2. Yulia Andreea Toma says:

    08/09/2011 at 10:03



    Yeah, interesting ... but the concept of reasoning is relatively high salary. Soon it becomes low, the man quickly learns well and wants more.


    Reply





    • derscanu says:

      08/09/2011 at 17:20



      Well yes, that means progress.


      Reply




  3. Peter says:

    08/09/2011 at 11:19



    Not just big enough salary, also depends on the respect enjoyed by the employee satisfaction of seeing his work is appreciated, it is not just a tool for making money for the owner.


    Reply





    • derscanu says:

      08/09/2011 at 5:18 p.m.



      That's right, but still, why I go to work, not for money?


      Reply




  4. Isis says:

    09/09/2011 at 2:50



    I think for some employees it's not just wages, but the entire compensation package, containing ... sure, car, phone, plan health etc, and quality environment, intelligent head, decent work program ...
    When I say this, not just theoretical, but I experienced ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment


Use appropriate language, or comments will be deleted. Not allowed spam.