Thursday, November 15, 2012

Follow the dream

It happens once in a lifetime, or maybe twice .....
You like to do something like a career in a field, or mountain climbing, you Takes some, or .....
But hitting the "n" problem. And seek solutions, alternatives. The problem is that if you do one, you have to give to another. That is not always possible, as simple as I wanted us.
And giving up important things for a mere dream is not just something practical.
And yet ...., my dream the burner. Is it over years and years, I regret that I stifled conscience, desires, can achieve something. Absolutely! And if the very important not endanger life and one's integrity, why not. My opinion: follow your dream!

No comments :

Post a Comment


Use appropriate language, or comments will be deleted. Not allowed spam.