Friday, November 23, 2012

A million wordpress themes

Since many templates for wordpress blogs have not found any to be perfect in my opinion.
Perhaps that is too much, confuses the mind. It's like going to the market or Moll, no matter where, and I want to buy something, but there are so many variants that are confusing.

Well, always the best solution is the simplest. And what is the easiest in this case if not the, symbol wordpress platform?
So today using the old theme that I know I have another older one, anyway antique look, but just a little melancholy.
Successful WordPress platform, I do not know if those who use this platform ever thanked in mind because otherwise it's not difficult, those who have raised something like that work for it, and do it all without asking for money. WordPress.org

No comments :

Post a Comment


Use appropriate language, or comments will be deleted. Not allowed spam.