Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I can not respond to violence with violence?

What would Jesus do in my place?

Good idea taken from here and modified by me, goes like this:

I can not respond to violence with violence?

I mean, Jesus did nothing but turn his face, as taught and those who follow them in faith. And yet it seems so hard! I mean, at least the idea is beautiful, worthy of appreciation for those who want to be faithful,
however if you live in an area such as thousands, where are terrorized non-stop different gangs, clans, even totalitarian regime, or why not, in some cases the family member um, I wonder: how many times to all back face?

I do not want to be misunderstood, I strongly believe in Christian ideology, but it is a little difficult. But I still have much to learn, to understand, to experience.

No comments :

Post a Comment


Use appropriate language, or comments will be deleted. Not allowed spam.