Others, that he could not imagine anything else than what meets the eye, he gave up hope something after death, and have focused all attention on present life believing that "Paradise" is now here.
Need to understand, give meaning to life, existential reason, has always existed in humans, and a terrible fight to give every mental level. Some people choose to suppress inner voice, others decide to give her an answer. But just as with a simple mathematical
calculation (where 234 * 478 = 111,852 and only this number 111852 is the correct answer), and not every answer is true.
The philosophy and religion some scholars have tried to provide answers. Others with mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, or a combination thereof to which he added a bit of logic, a logic comply with the opinion of each course. Others have considered it beyond the intellectual human resources, so they tried to shroud everything in mystery, mysticism. But some others could not provide a full response, satisfactory, beyond any doubt.
Many teachers have created true religious movements after which great religions were born, others died with their death and their religious movement. So in 2011 we have tens of religion large, very large, and several thousand smaller religions. But mathematical principle, one result may be the true, and therefore one answer to the question: "Is there something beyond the boundary of life?"
What the Scientifically you can not provide an answer to this dilemma, religion brings forward different answers. But it is not true? That afforded by the largest religion in the world: Christianity, or another. And if Christianity provides the correct answer, logical question is: what Christianity? Because there are thousands of Christian religions, and all in turn provides its own answer.
Is the truth of the many? Like the time: "If people tell you you shirt inside out, it is"? And yet so delicate a subject to be owned by a large crowd, including those who go to the polls to vote for the one who gave them a plastic bucket and 5 kg of flour? Where to look for an answer? And when I found him, how can we be sure that it is true?
Three religions: Christianity, Islam and Judaism (Jews) are based on the same spiritual father: Abraham. A history that is recognized by all three religions. And not just anywhere, but in their holy books. For Christians they are the first 5 books of the Bible: Genesis (Genesis), Exodus (Exodus), Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
17. Man said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded:" You shall not eat of it, "cursed is the ground for thy sake. In sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of your life;
18. thorns and thistles to give you and eat the herb of the field.
19. In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground, since from it you were taken: for dust you are and to dust you will return. "-Genesis chapter 3, vs.17-19
From this it is clear and without doubt human destination after death: in the dust. And if we are limited to the text would mean that there is no hope for man. However, Christianity offers a solution so beautiful that most people choose to refuse: the resurrection from the dead to judgment, eternal life in a paradise beyond our imagination for the faithful. And all this is written in the holy book of Christianity Bible (Holy Bible).
Everyone is free to choose what they want to believe in who and what. Everyone can and must choose a path to seek an answer to the question: "Is there something beyond the boundary of life?" One I have chosen to believe in what it says in the Bible:
1. And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2. In the middle of the city market and the two sides of the river was the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3. There shall be no more curse. Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it. His servants shall serve Him.
4. They will see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.
5. There will be no night there. And will not need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they will reign forever and ever. -Revelation chap. 22, vs. 1-5.