Sunday, March 3, 2013

To quit smoking!

This I propose to end it this year, because there is not much in 2011, now go.

But I'm a smoker, take a pack and a half, I have to do something, because it is not enough to say ready. When I quit drinking 6 years ago, I said stop, and it was enough, that maybe because I've seen enough problems caused by alcohol. When I say stop the consumption of animal products, I did it on moral grounds: new life without meat .


But the tobacco is harder, much harder. If we look at a pack and a half of cigarettes is 30 cigarettes. Just 5 minutes per cigarette smoking have 150 minutes, or 2 hours and a half a day. So be covered this time with something, anything to attract, to make me forget cigarette.

I would like some advice, what you heard, you have applied, something concrete, something not "quit and go!" Because I tried, does not work.

No comments :

Post a Comment


Use appropriate language, or comments will be deleted. Not allowed spam.